Because of recent events in the Mid-East I am posting this short six part series of the Allied Invasion by The Russians, The Muslim Nations, and The Germans. It comes from Ezekiel 38 & 39 and very near to us today. This series begins with a short exposition of the Covenant God gave to Abraham.
Abraham was a Gentile when God gave him a covenant .
It first occurs in Genesis Chapter 12, and includes
seven ‘I Wills’:
1. I will make of thee a great nation,
2. I will bless thee,
3. I will make thy name great;
4. Thou shalt be a blessing:
5. I will bless them that bless thee,
6. I will curse him that curseth thee:
7. In thee shall all families of the
earth be blessed. Genesis 12:2-3
It is to this sixth promise that we begin our study
of Ezekiel 38 and 39.
1. Introduction & Abrahamic Covenant
2. Ezekiel, The Prophet and Priest of Israel in
3. Russian Persecutions
4. Soviet Persecutions
5. German Persecutions
6. Muslim Nation Persecutions
7. World Empires Which Lead to a One-World
8. Divine Retribution
9. Who are the Invading Nations, How do we Know?
10. Where do they come from and where do they
11. Why are they Invading? Gog’s Perspective;
12. What Happens to the Invaders?
13. How does it Happen?
14. God’s Name is Sanctified
15. The Seven Years of Burning
16. The Seven Months of Clean Up