Russia’s ambassador to Turkey, Andrey Karlov, has reportedly been shot at an art gallery in Ankara. His condition is unknown. He was immediately transported to a local hospital. According to reports, several others were injured in the attack, which comes as protests are taking place in the country over Russia’s involvement in the Syrian civil war. CNN Turk reported that shots could still be heard from the area where Karlov was taken down.
Abbas Aleppo, Assad Benjamin Netanyahu Chemical Weapons China, Damascus, Donald Trump Egypt, Erdogan EU, Fatah Gaza Germany Hamas Hezbollah IDF Iran Iraq, ISIS Israel Jerusalem Jordan Lebanon, Middle East, NATO North Korea, Obama, PA, Palestine PM Benjamin Netanyhu Putin Russia Sanctions Saudi Arabia Settlements, Syria Trump Turkey, UN, UNSC, US USA, US Embassy Vladimir Putin
- The forces of the axis of resistance directly threaten the United States: We are on the verge of a war on the Syrian-Iraqi border;
- Israel bent on partitioning Iraq, warns Iran’s parliament speaker
- The Ongoing Drama of Palestinian Lies
- “Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”— 2 Timothy 2:19
- ISRAEL PLANNING ‘UNPRECEDENTED CHANGE’ FOR JERUSALEM SECURITY