Russia’s ambassador to Turkey, Andrey Karlov, has reportedly been shot at an art gallery in Ankara. His condition is unknown. He was immediately transported to a local hospital. According to reports, several others were injured in the attack, which comes as protests are taking place in the country over Russia’s involvement in the Syrian civil war. CNN Turk reported that shots could still be heard from the area where Karlov was taken down.
Abbas Aleppo, Assad Benjamin Netanyahu Chemical Weapons China, Damascus, Donald Trump Egypt, Erdogan EU, Fatah Gaza Germany Hamas Hezbollah IDF Iran Iraq, ISIS Israel Jerusalem Jordan Lebanon, Middle East, NATO North Korea, Obama, PA, Palestine PM Benjamin Netanyhu Putin Russia Sanctions Saudi Arabia Settlements, Syria Trump Turkey, UN, UNSC, US USA, US Embassy Vladimir Putin
- IRAN ON THE MARCH: Trump’s Kurdistan Folly Directly Impacts Israel
- Israel: No peace talks with Palestinian government reliant on Hamas
- Hamas’ Promise to End Terror Is Seen as ‘Highly Unlikely’
- Palestinians blast Netanyahu over fresh batch of settlement homes
- Netanyahu Tells Russian Defense Chief: Israel Won’t Allow Iranian Foothold in Syria