Russia’s ambassador to Turkey, Andrey Karlov, has reportedly been shot at an art gallery in Ankara. His condition is unknown. He was immediately transported to a local hospital. According to reports, several others were injured in the attack, which comes as protests are taking place in the country over Russia’s involvement in the Syrian civil war. CNN Turk reported that shots could still be heard from the area where Karlov was taken down.
Abbas Aleppo, Assad Benjamin Netanyahu Chemical Weapons China, Damascus, Donald Trump Egypt, Erdogan EU, Fatah Gaza Germany Hamas Hezbollah IDF Iran Iraq, ISIS Israel Jerusalem Jordan Lebanon, Middle East, NATO North Korea, Obama, PA, Palestine PM Benjamin Netanyhu Putin Russia Sanctions Saudi Arabia Settlements, Syria Trump Turkey, UN, UNSC, US USA, US Embassy Vladimir Putin
- How Syria continued to gas its people as the world looked on
- First they came for our statues…
- RUSSIAN MILITARY ADVISERS, IRANIAN ISLAMIC REVOLUTIONARY GUARD CORPS ASSIST SYRIAN ARMY ADVANCING AGAINST ISIS NORTH OF JABAL SHAER IN HOMS PROVINCE (PHOTOS)
- ISI INTELLIGENCE ANALYSIS CONFIRMS: SYRIA IS BUILDING MISSILE FACTORIES WITH IRANIAN INSPIRATION
- World Isn’t on the Brink of Nuclear War, But Does Face a ‘Serious Crisis’